Everyone ones to enjoy their time during vacation. Did you know that there are a lot of things to consider before you can leave your work and home? You cannot just go out of your home without checking and re-checking everything. Surely you don’t want to be disturbed on your vacation and be troubled. So, it is very important to have your own vacation checklist. Include things that you have to check before leaving the house and the things you have to bring during your vacation.
This is the most important. How can you assure the safety of your home?
- If you have some family members who will stay at home, don’t feel relaxed. They can leave the house anytime they want. Leave a checklist for them to double-check everything before going out for the safety and protection of your home against a thief or even from unexpected accidents.
- If no one will be left home and everyone goes out for a family vacation, make sure that you will leave a key to a trusted neighbor or friend. Give him or her the code for your alarm system and a copy of your itinerary and contact information for emergency purposes.
- Make sure that every appliances or anything that uses the power supply are disconnected or turned off. The electric stove and oven, all wireless computer equipment, all all appliances big or small, turn them off or unplug them.
- Double check everything before finally leaving the house.
- Finally, lock all the door, forget everything and have fun!